I imagine this is how she felt..
I can only imagine this must be exactly what she felt..It's the first time I dated someone with ex wives, or even other kids before me. His ex wife took his daughter away from him and moved her to the UK where she's originally from. I can only imagine the behavior he's showing me now is why it all went so toxic for the 3 of them. Two of the three kids he had before our daughter have severe father issues and shotty relationships with their mothers at best. The two he favored of the 3 are messy, ones possibly looking at some solid jail time for his entitlement to other people's belongings. Working towards something is to hard so take others hard earned things instead. At this point none of his kids speak to him but still speak to me. More likely because he has no accountability and no want to change his behavior. He does it to me and it's been almost 9yrs. I can't imagine how they must feel invalidated after nearly 30yrs. He's not someone I would want my daughters to be with and that makes me sad because he was at first.. but not now. And that means it's over. Another decade wasted on someone who doesn't deserve me. 😪 I knew I was ment to be alone before I got with him and he convinced me to give him a chance to prove he was different and I did and he Didn't prove anything but I was right to want to be alone.
Comments
Post a Comment