I cant let it go..
Nearly two months in and i cant let go of this gut wrenching pain in my soul. I hate him so much for taking everything I built for myself and my kids all to feed his own fucking ego. He says he's doing this, never home, leaving me to deal and struggle with everything alone to better our crumbling situation and its the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. He did all this to be in control. He took everything away from me so he could feel like "a man" and feed his ego. he couldn't just do what he was supposed to do as the man and clean the yard, the garage and build a family business to leave our kids. simple things that mattered that I couldn't do alone and he took everything away so I had no choice but to be forced to count only on him and yet I cant count on him for anything. If I could count on him the yard,garage and house chores I need done would be done. wouldn't have taken him 2 months to bring our fridge in and the used one that came with this shit ass place out. The RV is trashed with everything he ruined my old home with and now this garage looks the exact same as the last one just two times smaller and just as cluttered thanks to him. I will rebuild and when I do, it will be mine and I'll make sure he wont have any say or ability to fuck it up for me and my kids. I cant even explain how much hate I have in my heart right now. My ex was a POS yea but he didn't take anything from me, he lost. He took the L and moved on. He simply ruined my life and then said deal with it and count on my even though in 9 yrs you've never been able to for even simple takes like cleaning up after myself. If he stays its done and if he leaves he's still paying for this shit hole he stuck us in. I hate him so much for everything he's taken from me just to feed his pathetic ego. ill never look at him the same.
Comments
Post a Comment